Daily Immune Tonic - Wild Herbal Tonic for Daily Immune Support
Our Costa Rican jungles are teeming with medicinal plants that are rich in nourishing nutrients. They are readily available and sustainable, making them the perfect choice to concoct our Daily Immune Tonic.
Formulated with 7 powerful super-concentrated wild plant extracts, Daily Immune Tonic will keep your immune system and body at their strongest.
Content size: 50 ml
From Mother Earth to You:
Contains 7 powerful concentrated wild plant extracts:
- Turmeric. Humble orange root that's packed with over 600 healing properties, it is no wonder it's been a trusted medicinal alternative for over 4,000 years! It's also one of the most known herbs widely used in Indian's alternative medicine practice called Ayurveda.
- Ginger. An amazing supporter of the digestive system. It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds, such as gingerol that is responsible for anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It may also drastically lower blood sugars and improve cardiovascular health.*
- Pau D'Arco. Though well-known for its Candida fighting abilities, this tree has a long history of traditional use for stomach issues, bladder problems, and infections.*
- Guapinol. Sought after for its herbal properties, the extract from its bark may help alleviate UTI and stomach pain. It may also help ease rheumatic pain and lower blood sugars (which is good news for those with diabetes).*
- Guanabana Leaf. A great supplement for healthier skin and hair.
- Neem Leaf. Strengthens cardiovascular and blood systems. It's been used as part of traditional remedies for over 5,000 years now. With more than 130 different biologically active compounds, it is no wonder why!
Lemon essential oil, Guanabana Leaf extracts, Neem Leaf extracts, Guapinol, Pau D'Arco, Ginger, and Turmeric
Reap Nature's Blessings:
Two (2) full droppers anytime of the day after a full, satisfying meal for better absorption.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.